New beach scoop company?!!!

Do you even need coffee in the morning Tom? :laughing:
Cool video!

haha, no, I've always been high-strung. :p And even though others (like cfmct, ahem ahem) might poke fun of my invention video, I'm glad ya liked it :laughing: (just kidding cfmct :lol:)

Felix

You , and Steve should merge , SUNGLASS / 24k Jewelry Hut , I figure you all will do real well sporting different color speedo's in your shop howboughtit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumbsup: PS Just remember this, I can own whatever I want in life, free , expensive , or dirt cheap, my prerogative , some can cry , complain for the rest of there life, I do not care , Felix heads up LOOKING AT waterfront property in Florida West coast , get ready for an invasion !:D

I'm pretty excited about the idea of a free scoop. Sure, the company might just be some sunspot wannabes, but feedback for them, scoop for us, win-win. I don't see why people are just shaking their heads at a company that hasn't even launched.

Josh

I'm pretty excited about the idea of a free scoop. Sure, the company might just be some sunspot wannabes, but feedback for them, scoop for us, win-win. I don't see why people are just shaking their heads at a company that hasn't even launched.

Josh

No... its a waste of money buying garbage... feel free to try one though...

No... its a waste of money buying garbage... feel free to try one though...

I'm not saying it's the BEST, just saying that it might be nice to maybe help out a starting company. All the renowned scoop companies such as RTG or Sunspot started off as a company too.

Josh

P.S. I'll let you know if they respond. ;)

Josh
They are shaking their heads because many on here have decades of experience. You , Detecto.....have NONE. They often have owned and used many , many , many different scoops. They know which ones work and which ones will not.

I'm not saying it's the BEST, just saying that it might be nice to maybe help out a starting company. All the renowned scoop companies such as RTG or Sunspot started off as a company too.

Josh

P.S. I'll let you know if they respond. ;)

They started out when the market wasn't developed. The market has developed and there is heavy competition. Unless they have some "new" product they have no chance. Putting holes in the shaft to save weight ain't gonna cut it.
There are "new" ideas to grab market share but I'm not gonna talk about that.

You , and Steve should merge , SUNGLASS / 24k Jewelry Hut , I figure you all will do real well sporting different color speedo's in your shop howboughtit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumbsup: PS Just remember this, I can own whatever I want in life, free , expensive , or dirt cheap, my prerogative , some can cry , complain for the rest of there life, I do not care , Felix heads up LOOKING AT waterfront property in Florida West coast , get ready for an invasion !:D

That sounds great... Can't wait to see photos of the scoops on the bed in your new Florida waterfront property.

They are shaking their heads because many on here have decades of experience. You , Detecto.....have NONE. They often have owned and used many , many , many different scoops. They know which ones work and which ones will not.

Okay. I was only trying to be optimistic about things.

First off, even if they don't succeed and fail, they at least tried. There are many entrepreneurs out there since bill gates created Microsoft. Good try by them.

Secondly, hey, they tried something new. They said colors. I know this does nothing, but still, they tried. :yes:

Last, you are correct about my lack of experience. I am aware of that. Sorry if I stirred the pot a bit, but I think they at least deserve a chance.

Josh

First off, even if they don't succeed and fail, they at least tried. There are many entrepreneurs out there since bill gates created Microsoft. Good try by them.

Secondly, hey, they tried something new. They said colors. I know this does nothing, but still, they tried. :yes:

Last, you are correct about my lack of experience. I am aware of that. Sorry if I stirred the pot a bit, but I think they at least deserve a chance.

Josh

bill didn't invent Microsoft.

Steve

Was new up for sale yesterday , sold yesterday , the realtor told me they had so many offer's on that lot, they got more, took the highest offer over list , he also said most are paying cash , un real , went to the bank anyway , earlier , takes a week to get a loan :shock: , I won't be going to Florida any time soon , and will never see any Florida eye candy :mad: Felix no more bed shot's 4 U , died with the lap top that got hacked , that's picks from the old house ! Try moving on from the past guys :laughing: SORRY :realitycheck: :police::laughing:

You have to Look at it like this....they did not copy anyone...:lol:

The white handle reminds me of a wiffle ball?

Attachments

• 174009584_1980481412099899_1555471285297005833_n.jpg
    174009584_1980481412099899_1555471285297005833_n.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 05EASA162689_large.gif
    05EASA162689_large.gif
    99.2 KB · Views: 342

Josh

Josh... heed the words of Chuck... he knows what he is talking about when he says this scoop is not good... Chucks member name is Owl Engineering the maker of the sunspot scoop.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3307046&postcount=13

You have to Look at it like this....they did not copy anyone...:lol:

The white handle reminds me of a wiffle ball?
Oh no..say it ain't so Joe !!! Are you behind this ? Or getting an "advisory share" ?🤣 ... black and blue are kinda cool. I like to remain a bit stealthy , but that might be over now. Bucket looks generic , but top plate where it meets the shaft is unique. Imagine sliding your bare hands up and down the shaft as you retrieve targets. Now imagine a cheese grater......

Back
Top Bottom