• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone in York, PA?

I'm in York, have been detecting since March. Don't have a lot of weekend time yet but should after football season. You can hunt city parks, county parks with free registration at Rudy Park.
HH
Larry

Larry what hours can you register and how long are the permits good for? I'm just on the other side the river always looking for options. Luke where can you get permits for Sam Lewis.

County parks are year to year. Free to register and are very friendly,just go to Rudy County park and register! I've never had a problem with city parks except little kids wondering what I'm doing,so you have to go when they are not there, early mornings! Police have never said anything in the city and they have seen me many times at various parks.
They are very trashy and you have to dig a lot of junk along with good stuff.
HH
Larry

Sounds good to me! I will go get the permits this week and hopefully get in a couple of hunts before the cold weather kicks in.

I come up to shrew bury and emmigsville so I will keep y'all posted. I have some family property that uses to have a rail depot on it. Really trashy but some good stuff.

I'm in Mechanicsburg and always looking for new adventures. If you guys have room for a newbie who doesn't ask too many questions, let me know. Thx.

I am between York and Harrisburg. I hunt with several folks on the forum. We can always use another person to hunt with.

We hunt a lot of private properties we secured and several public sites in the area. We do a lot of research on our sites and we have some amazing finds to prove it!

We have a mix of detector types and A LOT of knowledge to share about the area and the soil types we encounter.

Drop me a PM if you would like to get meet up with us some time.

I guarantee if you hunt with us once you will keep coming back!

I'm in Dover, Pa. I have mostly been hunting local parks, along with a couple of sites way over in Clearfield County.

Back
Top Bottom