Hello from SE Michigan (another!)

dukester75

Hi everyone from yet another Michigander!

I'm a fairly new detectorist. I actually began started as a child back in the 1980's around our families farm, but I don't remember finding anything but junk and really only used it then to find the occasional lost aluminum arrow from me or my buddies when we were teenager. Fast forward to a couple years ago when my wife bought our (then 6 yr old) a little metal detector to use when we were up at the beach in Caseville, MI. on vacation. He didn't use it much that week, but I took it out several time and found nothing but junk, but it did spark the interest and the next year I had my own Fisher F22 to use. The long winter had me itching to go and to be ready, I upgraded to a Minelab Equinox 600 which has been sweet! Looking forward to learning and sharing info and maybe meeting up with some of the other Michiganders on the forum.

Thanks,
John

Nothing to find here in SE Michigan. I cleaned all the lakes in Macomb county. Better sell that new heater while you have the chance. :yes:

Aside from that, welcome to the forum. Lots of history here if you can find the right permissions. Good luck out there.

Back
Top Bottom