Wenatchee WA

Robert Tuck

Looking for an old timer in Wenatchee WA to show me the right way :D Anyone in my area who would like to work with a Noob?

Howdy

Just saying hey from the okanogan valley! There used to be another fella from Wenatchee on here but I haven't seen him in an age. If you ever make it up north here I'd be happy to give you some helpful tips. Welcome to the hobby and good luck

Tnx for the welcome, I was raised in Tonasket. But it has been a million years since I been up that way.

Oh we do and i am getting permission for more and more places. Hard to not want to go get a sausage dog at Ltown tho...... just sayin

wanting to take the granddaughters out for the day in Wenatchee

So I'm wanting to take the granddaughters out for the day in Wenatchee. What are the best places to go, schools? parks? any help would be great. thanks

welcome

Welcome to the forum I have been out of detecting for a number of years but now I can get time to go again. Haven't been to wenatchee for a long while. You should have some good areas there. I like to hunt old homesteads. Got two rifle barrels, looking for a pistol Hunting with your kids and grandkids can be a hoot. good luck to you from Goldendale. Pooroldtom

Back
Top Bottom