Altoona Pennsylvania

Woodbutcher that's not that far of a drive for me. I'll get a hold of you as soon as I get my new detector, right now I'm trying to sell my other two detectors so I can buy either a t2 Ltd or fisher f75 ltd

Woodbutcher that's not that far of a drive for me. I'll get a hold of you as soon as I get my new detector, right now I'm trying to sell my other two detectors so I can buy either a t2 Ltd or fisher f75 ltd

Go F75ltd2 all the way..much better for coins and jewelry,and our area is full of old coins.Backlight and a lot more in the f75ltd2

Hi guys, I am near Tyrone.... looking for places to go with my son... would love to get out this weekend.... I haven't had much luck finding places around me. But I just started asking... we are new to all this... would gladly drive to meet and hunt...

Close by..

I'm near Tyrone ... would love to find a few places to go... just getting started

How do you do around that area. Maybe we can all get together soon for a hunt, Sundays are usually best for me especially when archery season starts.

I am new to this forum and fairly new to the hobby I am also from new Kensington and also looking for someone to hunt with sometime.

I live in Altoona and just bought a metal detector... do you still need someone to hunt with !!??

Back
Top Bottom