Built in pinpointer tester!

coin chaser

Forum Supporter
So I had x-rays the other day for the doc to see how my knee was healing. I didn’t realize it but I noww have a small piece of stainless steel in the side of my knee. Now when I’m making sure my pin pointer is working and sensitive enough I will have a consistent target to test it on!:lol: I guess there is always a up side to everything!

I started to say this when you posted about your knee surgery but you didn’t mention any metal installation. But, yep , there’s your upside.

Good one :lol: I kneeded a laff today

Lol I needed it too!

I started to say this when you posted about your knee surgery but you didn’t mention any metal installation. But, yep , there’s your upside.

I had no idea it was gonna be there! They did x-rays and I even have a set of pictures of all the injuries before and after the repair from the scope and there it was. Lol very first thing that came to my mind sitting there was the pin pointer!

Always look on the bright side of life!
Monty Python had a great bit on that :lol::lol::lol:

The only way to live!

I found out that my canvas shoes that I wear while detecting have metal in them. I don't know why but it comes in handy to test my detectors that don't have a threshold.

Had a dental bridge put in 2 years ago and sometimes use that to test my pointer. (over the cheek, not inside the mouth) :lol:

So I had x-rays the other day for the doc to see how my knee was healing. I didn’t realize it but I noww have a small piece of stainless steel in the side of my knee. Now when I’m making sure my pin pointer is working and sensitive enough I will have a consistent target to test it on!:lol: I guess there is always a up side to everything!

That is AWESOME. You just made me smile. :)

Skippy

I found out that my canvas shoes that I wear while detecting have metal in them. I don't know why but it comes in handy to test my detectors that don't have a threshold.

Hey if it works roll with it right!

Had a dental bridge put in 2 years ago and sometimes use that to test my pointer. (over the cheek, not inside the mouth) :lol:

Haha I wish you were my hunting partner I would love to see that!

That is AWESOME. You just made me smile. :)

Skippy

It made me smile as well! Should have seen me in the docs with a sh-t eating grin on my face when I saw the metal in there!

Back
Top Bottom