I just ordered a Garrett ace 350

ohiochris

Elite Member
They had a two coil package , stock and 5x8 , listed as " used but like new " on amazon for $119. I ordered it and should have it in two days. Im a little nervous about the buy because there were no pictures of the actual detector and no knowledge of its history , but it seemed worth taking a chance on since amazon has a good return and dispute policy. I had an ace 250 before and used it for years , but never had a DD coil for it.....this 350 has 2 of them so Im really hoping for a pleasant experience. This one will be for my wife and son to use when we go hunting together.

The large coil for my AT pro will just have to wait a little longer.

I want to buy a ACE400 but I will keep my ACE250 with the DD Coil anyways :yes:

Killer price. I have three DD coils for my Ace 250 and love it for beginners. If I were you I wouldn't bother getting the larger coil for your AT Pro. The 5X8 is the ultimate coil. GL and HH. Peace. Matt

Killer price. I have three DD coils for my Ace 250 and love it for beginners. If I were you I wouldn't bother getting the larger coil for your AT Pro. The 5X8 is the ultimate coil. GL and HH. Peace. Matt

The 5x8 is the ultimate coil , but Im currently hunting a couple places where there is silver but Im only getting the shallowest ones. With every indication that there is more just deeper , because of the history of the sites , I am convinced there is much just beyond my reach. Im only getting around 5 inches give or take a little on a silver dime with the 5x8 and the way the grass always is at these sites anywhere from 1 to 2 inches of the depth I am currently getting is nothing but grass. I dont need a giant coil , just one the size of the stock coil or a little bigger.

I received the ace 350 package today and it is like new and works good but they described it as a two coil package and it is not , it just came with the stock coil :no: I emailed the seller and informed them so they have a chance to make it right before I leave negative feedback but we will see whether they care or not. It was still a good buy though , and I think I will find someone willing to trade their 5x8 for a brand new stock coil.

Back
Top Bottom