Apperently Gold is worth $0.00

I probably wouldn't buy a "gold coin" (so he says) from some guy on the street either. Even for $25. Also the microphone gives people reason to be skeptical. Not surprising at all. However, you wonder if the video would have been posted if someone had pulled out the $25.

I would have given him $25 and let him keep the coin if it weren't for the fact that he could have taken the coin in to the coin shop himself and sold it.

As someone said, many may have accepted the offer,but these were edited
out from the video...
:roll:

Hello, Gold is Gold no matter how its shaped. I'm so glad there's still people like this around. This just shows you how dumb half the world is.

The central banks and state run media has done a fantastic job of separating the population from any real wealth and trained them to envy their neighbor's debt.

It won't end well. It never has once in the history of the world.

This guy made a few other similar but different videos... I like this one even more.

(apperently i'm bad at getting vid links to work -,-

This one someone actually got the coin

All you do is hit the youtube button when making your post and then put in the info after the = sign.

This guy made a few other similar but different videos... I like this one even more.

(apperently i'm bad at getting vid links to work -,-

This one someone actually got the coin

All you do is hit the youtube button when making your post and then put in the info after the = sign.

I try that but when I go to see the post (after being posted) It shows up as being blank space

Back
Top Bottom