Fantasy Football

Loxlie

If anyone's interested, I've started a league this year. It's too early to draft yet so you have plenty of time to set your draft rankings. PM me and let me know if you want to join in and I'll send you the link. We haven't decided on 8 or 10 teams (3 so far). -Jim

I was just going to start a thread cause I saw leagues are open.. Im game, is it a live draft??

Because of scheduling and time zone differences, we're not having a live draft. After we get enough teams and set our draft orders, we'll then have an automatic draft. The two guys that are in with me are from my league last year, so I know they will actually play/trade/talk smack. I hate mutes.:lol:

Oh....And I hate the Patsies, also.:laughing:

Everybody hates the best when youre not the best, its just natural lol.. What site are you using, espn??

This one's on Yahoo. I usually play several in a season. Played one on NFL.com last year and it was horrible. I'll never play it again. If you're interested, just PM me your email and I'll send you an invite link.

ive got a league set up on espn for FMDF is anyone want to joins post here and ill pm you the link.. its ten teams, already have two the draft is set for june 24th at 8pm

Anybody want to join the league? We had a full league until someone backed out last minute and the draft is tonight at 8, talk about timing :no: I'll send the invite to whoever wants to join just post here or pm me.. Probably won't hear from anyone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom