My new V3i covers.

CoiltoSoil

Elite Member
Purchased these from Phil at Myers detectors. Awesome covers they're very thick and padded. Also got an arm cuff cover too which not only protects the stock cuff but makes it more comfortable. I like to keep my detectors looking new and it's nice to have the extra protection from rain, bumps, and bangs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 107
V3i Cover

Hi, What I'd like to know is...do you like your V3i and is it hard to get used to ?.. I've got my heart set on one....Thanks.......

Hi, What I'd like to know is...do you like your V3i and is it hard to get used to ?.. I've got my heart set on one....Thanks.......

I love mine, and it's not as hard to learn as some say, it's actually pretty easy if you spend some time reading the manual and watching the videos. You can start off with the preset programs then adjust it to your liking when you get more experienced. There are plenty of videos, and pages with tips on the V3i. There are only a few settings you really need to know to get great depth out of your detector which are the sensitivity settings, and ground filters, so it's easy to get great depth with just a few adjustments. I've only had mine a few months, but I feel confident enough with adjusting the settings (though I'm not a pro by any means). Many of the settings are just for personal preference, such as changing the tones (I copied another users tone settings which I really Like), changing the menu's, colors, etc. It's unbelievable how adjustable the detector is, and it's really cool detecting with a full color HD display. I mainly hunt by tone, but always take a quick glance at the screen to confirm what I'm hearing, and the amount of information the V3i will give you is amazing. You can also copy other peoples programs if you don't feel confident enough to make your own. I made a program which used a 4 tone target ID like my F75 for relic hunting. I'm very happy I purchased one.

Those are awesome covers. Thanks CoiltoSoil for the biz! Also I wish someone here in the states made them like that. HH, phil

Back
Top Bottom