lesche and pro-pointer

gianetics

Elite Member
i just tried out the Lesche digger as well and the garrett pro pointer on my first hunt with them. wow what a world of difference. i already liked the hobbie but these two tools made it that much better. it "cut" my dig time in half or more.

these two tools are a game changers IMO. However the Lesche came dull as hell and needed to be grinded down and the pro pointer does act goofy every now and then. i just turn it off and back on again. i didnt even find anything good i just found more... more faster.

if your weighting the pros and cons about a GOOD pp or Lesche just buy them they are well worth it. my plugs went from 10" diameter to 5" and im digging targets much faster.

Make sure and keep a piece of foam or cardboard in Battery cap to help make good contact to battery connections and should stop the goofy stuff

They are must haves for sure. I recently got a new pro-pointer and it was acting a little goofy as well. New battery fixed it right up.

X2. Had my PP less than 2 weeks and changed the battery that came in it and that made a world of difference.

Chris W.

We all have our favorite digging tools and pin-pointers. The Lesche digger and Garrett Pro-Pointer is a classic combination. I use both and love them. GL and HH. Matt

Same here. Putting those two tools in my arsenal was essential to stop me from wasting a lot of time picking through dirt piles and swinging the detector around from my knees. :)

Back
Top Bottom