ENDED Friendly Forum Gift Exchange 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Friendly Forum Gift Exchange Rules

Participants must be an active member of the forum.

present.gif1. The gift needs to be something you already own and are not using, preferably metal detecting related. Something nice enough you would be thrilled to receive it yourself! The gift should have at least a $10. value, but it's hard to gage value since one person's trash is another person's treasure!

tree.gif 2. The cutoff time is 6 PM CST Christmas Eve for signups. At that time, this thread will be locked. On Christmas Day I'll gather the names, write them on slips of paper, put them in a basket. Vlad and I will draw the matching names. We will take pictures and/or video the results.

mail bear.gif 3. Then "members" will have to exchange addresses via PM with whomever you've been matched with. it is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses.

pics2.gif 4. On Christmas Day, I will create a thread for the results, and if you would like to post a picture of the gift you received on the thread, it would be great to see what everybody got! :yes:
View RESULTS of FMDF Gift Exchange 2012

No deadbeats! If you sign up for this, then follow through! Active International members are invited to join the gift exchange, so be aware that you may be mailing your gift overseas.

ALL gifts must be mailed the week between Christmas and New Years Eve. You have 1 week to mail the gift.

NEXT UPDATE.... DECEMBER 10th
The signup cutoff time is 6 PM CST.... Dec 24th Christmas Eve!

Well today is my birthday... And I'm in the gift giving mood as so many have done for me! Sign this birthday boy up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom