My first platinum ring...and it's a cartier too!!

sandgroper

Elite Member
Went for a quick half an hour hunt at a beach today, to take a break from driving to a holiday destination. Been in the car for seven hours so I was keen to get out for a quick swing. Things started off quite well, there were plenty of coins around which told me that this beach might not get hunted often. Whilst detecting along the towel line, I remember saying to my dad, who was walking beside me, that there may be a ring or two somewhere along the beach. No sooner had I said that, I got a 12:03 on the CTX, and to my disbelief I saw the silver outline of a ring in the hole. First thing I noticed when I picked it up was its weight. Its quite heavy for its size, so I knew I had something good, but I wouldn't have thought it would be platinum. And to top it off, it's a cartier too! It's got some personal inscriptions inside it, so I might be able to return it.

I've got another few days ahead of me, and plenty of beaches to hunt, so I hopefully I can find another decent ring! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2291.jpg
    IMG_2291.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_2290.jpg
    IMG_2290.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
:dingding: That is as sweet a find as they come!! High $$$ and easy to sell off. You need to get back to that beach soon and put in some serious time.

Top Shelf find! A return would be righteous, rewarding, and heroic, but I kinda hope nobody can claim it, so you get a lucky payday. Check with the nearest hotels/resorts, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom