Silvers 23-39 FTY in VA!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Ok, I really don’t know what to say. Vic (aka Coinwhisperer) hooked us up today.

Between the three of us there were 30 silvers. 17 made their way under my coil! Silvers 23-39 FTY!

I had 1907S Barber Quarter, 1914 Barber Dime, 8 Mercs, 1 Rosie and 6 war Nickels!!!!!!

One Sterling Ring.

I also found 16 wheats as early as 1911, one 1937 Buff and a 1939 Jeff among 15 Nickels today.

I did all of this with my obsolete Deus Lite 3.2🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

JD and Vic were plotting to kill me so I thought it was best to quit before dark.

I’m dead tired so I haven’t cleaned the finds, but enjoy the tailgate pics.

Thanks again Vic!

ced970450e394206de5266067ba93ef6.jpg

d0188a636a8e166936d33ca40e45325b.jpg

b4ead604db35a4cd59dc7413aea7786d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You had a killer day!!!!!!! I had a blast buddy!! I can’t wait to go back and hunt some of those curb strips!

Looks like you fell into a silver mine. Huge congrats on a stellar hunt. Seems your road trip really paid off . This one will be hard to top. HH Mark

You had a killer day!!!!!!! I had a blast buddy!! I can’t wait to go back and hunt some of those curb strips!

Thanks again Vic. Every time we come to VA we get some good loot!

Looks like you fell into a silver mine. Huge congrats on a stellar hunt. Seems your road trip really paid off . This one will be hard to top. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Best silver day I’ve had since the 80s. Yeah, I’ve been at this since 1976.

You crushed it,that’s the biggest haul I think I’ve ever seen in one hunt.congrats!..Was it a private yard?

First 6 silvers including 2 War Nickels were from Vic’s War Nickel Field. Next 11 - 3 from private yard and 8 from about 50 yards of curbstrip we had permission on.

Wow! Nice job!

Thanks Wyo!

Wow! Jerry you said you were going to pillage and you sure kept your word. 17 Silver's easily bests any day I ever had, for that matter most weeks. Congrats on a fantastic day. Trapper

Wow! Jerry you said you were going to pillage and you sure kept your word. 17 Silver's easily bests any day I ever had, for that matter most weeks. Congrats on a fantastic day. Trapper

Thanks Trapper, it was pretty insane, in really good way!

Thanks brother. How’d ya do at the mill?

Not so great man. You didn’t miss much. Most of the place was too over grown to hunt. Just a couple of deep buffalo nickels, a wheat and a five dollar bill laying in the grass. Kind of a disappointing day, but still lots of good stuff there I’m sure. Just gotta get the grass cut down. We’ll meet up there and try again sometime this summer.

WOW what a hunt and Great finds. Congratulations. Obviously on some great old dirt.

Day 3 was EPIC, alright! Now you can send me your old "obsolete" Deus, and get yourself one of those new you-know-whats...you know...so you don't have to rely on luck so much!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom