Search season 2018 in Russia

Antonenko

Kind time of day dear colleagues. In Russia, quietly spring comes and I have almost everything ready. in this topic will be exhibited finds for this season. The search will be conducted in the forests. The goal is to find settlements of the 11th-13th centuries. thanks and sorry for the mistakes:)

Attachments

• IMG_20180326_192638.jpg
    IMG_20180326_192638.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 510
  • 3yvdO2qvsTg.jpg
    3yvdO2qvsTg.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 485
Do you have good ideas on where they settlements were located? Or is it going to take a lot of time to find them?

Hope you have good luck and keep us posted.

Ray

Do you have good ideas on where they settlements were located? Or is it going to take a lot of time to find them?

Hope you have good luck and keep us posted.

Ray

my friend. Yes. it is difficult. here you need the skills of archeology. . river. relief. it is necessary to sweat very much, what to find ..

31.03.18. eliminated the thirst for retrieval. besides he had a good rest in the company of fried sausages and a bottle of vodka :) from the finds - fragments from shells

Attachments

• HqGL13fYtGQ.jpg
    HqGL13fYtGQ.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 7_n_hDxnFnk.jpg
    7_n_hDxnFnk.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 374
  • lqj2qLTupdk.jpg
    lqj2qLTupdk.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 380
  • g1JMMBGON7Q.jpg
    g1JMMBGON7Q.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 381
  • uuqU2N5LP7s.jpg
    uuqU2N5LP7s.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 9qanPmLjdgA.jpg
    9qanPmLjdgA.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 384
  • JQcNCSk8DOI.jpg
    JQcNCSk8DOI.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 374
07.04.18 the snow is coming down very quickly. I already could spend the night in the forest in front of the fire :)

Attachments

• 9qlZNxAZ8lY.jpg
    9qlZNxAZ8lY.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 349
  • 8yoTCDyN8Tw.jpg
    8yoTCDyN8Tw.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 362
  • pD4LZ2tScsU.jpg
    pD4LZ2tScsU.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 331
  • tNv7aFb7_xk.jpg
    tNv7aFb7_xk.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 350
Love the green patina on that coin ! Thanx for sharing all the fun pix . Would love to hunt old world countries like that some day.

Добро пожаловать, добро пожаловать, Антоненко! Это очень интересный металлоискатель на картинке. Надеюсь, вы найдете замечательные вещи. Где вы в России? Я в Америке. Нью-Мексико, которая является государством, расположенным рядом с Аризоной, даже если это имя принадлежит другой стране. Удачи и счастливой охоты! - SageGrouse

Translation:
Welcome, welcome welcome, Antonenko! That is a very interesting metal detector in the picture. I hope you find wonderful things. Where in Russia are you? I am in America. New Mexico, which is a state next to Arizona, even if the name is of another country. Good luck, and happy hunting! - SageGrouse

Добро пожаловать, добро пожаловать, Антоненко! Это очень интересный металлоискатель на картинке. Надеюсь, вы найдете замечательные вещи. Где вы в России? Я в Америке. Нью-Мексико, которая является государством, расположенным рядом с Аризоной, даже если это имя принадлежит другой стране. Удачи и счастливой охоты! - SageGrouse

Translation:
Welcome, welcome welcome, Antonenko! That is a very interesting metal detector in the picture. I hope you find wonderful things. Where in Russia are you? I am in America. New Mexico, which is a state next to Arizona, even if the name is of another country. Good luck, and happy hunting! - SageGrouse

thanks for the answer. I live in Moscow. it takes a long time to go to find antiques. Now I again sit on the train with the hope of discovering something
Anton

Welcome and good luck! It looks like you are getting nice finds so far, and sausage over a camp fire, hard to beat that!

I would have loved detecting this fort that we passed on the way to Mandrogy island from St Petersburg.

IMG_0703.jpg

08.04.18 There is still a lot of snow in the forest. in the fields it is almost nonexistent. left the train on the first random field:)

Attachments

• Q0GHk4GbVlU.jpg
    Q0GHk4GbVlU.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Lm-kCSelY1I.jpg
    Lm-kCSelY1I.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 274
  • -fZBEFP-fy0.jpg
    -fZBEFP-fy0.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 289
  • CdOxNNnsY-A.jpg
    CdOxNNnsY-A.jpg