My first platinum ring...and it's a cartier too!!

Excuse me Mr.,uh,Groper is it? The CTX is not supposed to be good at finding low conductors like that. By the rules of everyone who says this,you are hereby required to throw that ring back and let one of the new and more capable machines find it...;)
Seriously man....WOW!!

Excuse me Mr.,uh,Groper is it? The CTX is not supposed to be good at finding low conductors like that. By the rules of everyone who says this,you are hereby required to throw that ring back and let one of the new and more capable machines find it...;)
Seriously man....WOW!!

ROFL,.. right? I mean how did the NOX miss a huge plat? :laughing:

Seriously man....WOW!!

:laughing: Thanks IDX! I don't always dig those low conductors (this ring was a 12:03), but this beach looked like the perfect spot for a gold chain or two so I dug everything that made a noise. I'll be back to that beach either today or tomorrow.

Nice find! Congrats

Thank you andre! :)

ROFL,.. right? I mean how did the NOX miss a huge plat? :laughing:

I don't think this beach gets hunted very often, there were plenty of deep and heavily corroded coins around. I'm going to return to that beach within the next day or two, but this time I'll mainly focus on the water :)

Back
Top Bottom