Greetings from Southeast MI

Thorn

Howdy folks! I'm new to these forums but I've been detecting for a few years. I don't hunt for anything specific as unique rusty relics are just fine with me - I love doing research on items and locations. Metal detecting for me is all about being outdoors and just having fun and enjoying the thrill of finding things. I have the same kind of attitude towards morel mushroom hunting, as in I don't really care for eating them, but I sure do like hunting for them!

Anyhow, I own a Garrett AT Pro and a Garrett AT Max and the AT PP's. I'm pretty much a dirt fisher but I do occasionally hunt streams and around swimming holes.

- Thorn

Welcome from South East Michigan as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum! Yeah, some people were just born with the urge to be outside looking for things...lets just call it what it is..."Outdoor Pursuit Oriented"... Metal Detectors make for the perfect stage prop!..After all, Nowadays a guy just cant be out wandering around outside with no apparent reason!
Thats just creepy and attracts undue attention! :laughing:

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! I’m with you, Thorn - I’m in it for the fun of the hunt and the history. I’m thrilled with finding anything older than me that has a story behind it or any kind of lettering on it that can be researched - you just never know what you’ll find or learn!

Back
Top Bottom