Ultimate metal dectecting pants

halfstep

Elite Member
I like the duluth clothing and own a few of there things. They are very tough and durable with a great garranty. Here is a new pair of pant's that will make the ultimate metal detecting pants. The pouches and knee pads are on their website as well.

They make a great product. I have suggested they explore MD sites, but never saw an ad from them. Fire Hose clothing just doesn't wear out.

Am I the only one that chuckled when I heard "hidden crotch gusset"???

Cool pants...thanks for sharing. I'm curious how hot these are...I'm always sweating, even in winter. Can't imagine these are too cool in the summer.

Not bragging or anything, but the Duluth Firehose Pants are great, but the "Ballroom" gusset is the best invention since the pocket on a shirt.:lol::lol:

they look tuff hope they arent too stiff

They aren't stiff. They are very comfortable pants. One thing I really like about their firehose pants is they have big pockets. I have big hands and their pockets are plenty big and deep to get my hand in them easily.

It would be nice if

:dingding:They came out with pant's that had built in knee pad's, or pocket's for easy gell insert's,and other pocket's for find's,pointer holder ect;guess nobody thought of this,Carol make them and ill buy the 1st 2 pair :yes:,howboutit,happy hunting ,Earl

I have Dickies carpenter pants and been useing the same pair for 3 yrs and never wore any holes yet. Walmart has them and thier at a good price as well.

OMG I just got that. "Ball" room :laughing:
I'm slow!

I'm pretty sure he was talk about 'ballroom' as in a dancehall, correct?:D I'm sure the gussett allows plenty of room for 'dancing'. I like the looks of them, very similar to the pants I always wear. My only problem would be the kneepads are on the inside, so my knees will still get dirty. Interesting none the less.

I'm pretty sure he was talk about 'ballroom' as in a dancehall, correct?:D I'm sure the gussett allows plenty of room for 'dancing'. I like the looks of them, very similar to the pants I always wear. My only problem would be the kneepads are on the inside, so my knees will still get dirty. Interesting none the less.

No. It a play on words. DetectorPRO figured it out.

They look good thanks. I bet 95%+ of these sold will be to yuppies who will be furious at BMW for selling them a bumpy car if they spill a drop of their $7 mochaccino on them. :lol: I kid, I might get some.

I have 2 pair of similar pants ...

Made originally for roofing (I think) that have pads that fit for your knees . They lasted so long I have a second pair that are brand new and my waist size has changed and now they don't fit !
If your handy you can convert any pair of jeans by adding pockets to the knees and dense foam pads recycled from any pieces of dense form used for many other things .... just a thought for the sewer's in the crowd . IMHO,
happy Trails , Woodstock

Back
Top Bottom