can't get Miccus SR-71 to pair up with Nox 800

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
tried everything and nothing works. Sad because they are good earphones. I can use them plugged into the WM08 module.

Bought Tzuni Soundmate wireless bluetooth 5.0 ear buds at home depot for $29.00 and they pair up nicely on the Nox 800.

Actually don't sound too bad. They tend to have more treble than bass sounds which is what I prefer. Don't know about the latency issue since I have not tried them out hunting.

Probably will keep with the SR-71 headphones wired to the WM08 since that is supposed to give me the least amount of latency with the Nox 800. When looking through trash with a fast recovery speed, I think the above kludge will be the way to go.

I have a few different headphones/earbuds for my Nox. Whenever I have issues with mine. I shut everything down. Factory reset , turn on detector 1st , then bluetooth ,then press and hold headphone "On" button. Should work.

I got my SR 71"s to work for about an hour then they would go dead . I'd get them to work for a few times after that for about a half hour but each time they would die again faster til' they wouldn't fire up again at all .

Luckily , I had a spare set of wired headphones with a 1/8 jack in my car . They don't sound as good as the stock Minelab wired ones but at least the cord has some length to it .

I sure like the freedom of going wireless but that burned me out a bit on them. I've got another set of wireless that came with them. Someday I'll get off my butt and try to get those to work .

Back
Top Bottom