1st Silver......

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
......in a looong time!:D Also a couple of bucks in clad and a few Boardwalk tokens. Thanks for looking!:cool:

Attachments

• DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 524
  • DSCF0002_edited-1.jpg
    DSCF0002_edited-1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 534
Nice chain Ron... what were you swinging? How you doing with the PI? Want another one? I can't seem to find the time to detect anymore :D

WTG Ron!! :D nice bracelet to boot!

Man am I going through withdrawals, only been once in the last two months, constantly thinking a WCG hunt is in order.....I still have at least two more weeks of packed schedule.....sheesh!!! :(

Keep up the beach sweeping, looks like your new machine is working out fine. :yes:

Ken :o)==

Thanks for all the looks and nice responses!:yes:

WTG Ron!! :D nice bracelet to boot!

Man am I going through withdrawals, only been once in the last two months, constantly thinking a WCG hunt is in order.....I still have at least two more weeks of packed schedule.....sheesh!!! :(

Keep up the beach sweeping, looks like your new machine is working out fine. :yes:

Ken :o)==

Thanks Ken! Yeah, we are long overdue for a "meeting"!:D

Glad you broke the drought. Any inscription on it ?

No inscription other than "Sterling" & 925. :cool:

nice find Ron!! we're going try and get down there soon.

Anytime Kevin!

Nice chain Ron... what were you swinging? How you doing with the PI? Want another one? I can't seem to find the time to detect anymore :D

Using the old Bounty Hunter for this one. Had a short time, so didn't want to dig all the iron!:roll:

Nice silver! Congrats! How's that new scoop working out? Beats bending down huh?
Dave

Loving it Dave!

Nice hunt Ron!! Have you done the silver HAPPY DANCE!! :roll: :spin:

You should see me boogie!!:lol::lol:

Nice find Buddy!!!! Let's hook up soon.

My son finally picked up some work, so we have been watching the grand daughter Mon - Wed until her mother is done teaching early next month. Having our other son up from LA over Memorial Day Weekend. We gotta make the time to detect though buddy!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom