A very silvery Christmas hunt...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Out at first light this morning for the almost annual Christmas hunt, this time by myself with the Sword at Iron Beach...the sunrise looking out at Charles Island The very first target was a sterling silver tie clip... and it kept going from there:D...and there was a couple more I didn't get pix of. After a little over 3 hours this was the collection of scrap... and this was the rest...a musketball and a few other oddities, 82 cent clad, 7 wheats, Indian, Buffalo, sterling pieces and silvers.........sterling #11 to #14, silvers #106 to #114... Got 2 more of those same rings that I've been finding recently...learned there's a story behind 'em and perhaps I'll tell it one day;) For the first time in 7 years Jason didn't come north for the holidays...not having to share the silver finds with him somehow didn't seem right:lol: That all for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
Now that's a Merry Christmas! Congrats on another stellar year!

That’s a great Christmas hunt, congrats on the sterling and silver coins or what’s left of some of those silver coins. Merry Christmas!

Your annual hunts with the Pirate will be missed but seeing the finds from you will more than make up for it. The Sun up photo is fantastic. Congrats my friend in a sensational late season run. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom