Looking for Blue decal for Excalibur 1000

I'd like something with the original picture of a sword how it was on the original Excalibur redone for the 1000. I find the sword that was on it pretty cool! :yes:

I will show it to my graphic designer I'm sure he can come close. Wish I could design I only own the equipment that makes all there designs.

So I just wanted to update this old thread to say that I ended up re-creating the original sword decal and also created and new updated version of the sword decal.
The originals are far from perfect but they are close. Everything that was shared here including the Pirate and Raider Grey versions are now part of the Full Decal Pack V2. If anyone is interested, please PM me for the dropbox link for the new pack.
As far as printing goes, you can seek out a printer or perhaps Sexton may be able to help out as before but I do not want to speak on his behalf so that will be up to him if these spark up more interest. In any case I hope you all have enjoyed them.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Excal-Sword-Original.jpg
    Excal-Sword-Original.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Excal-Sword-New.jpg
    Excal-Sword-New.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 225
I like the original for myself but that 2019 version is wild looking!! Great work as always!! I have a old sword around here some where, just may redo it this winter..Thanks and I'll be in contact.

So I just wanted to update this old thread to say that I ended up re-creating the original sword decal and also created and new updated version of the sword decal.
The originals are far from perfect but they are close. Everything that was shared here including the Pirate and Raider Grey versions are now part of the Full Decal Pack V2. If anyone is interested, please PM me for the dropbox link for the new pack.
As far as printing goes, you can seek out a printer or perhaps Sexton may be able to help out as before but I do not want to speak on his behalf so that will be up to him if these spark up more interest. In any case I hope you all have enjoyed them.
Thanks.

beautiful job on the new sword version =) i have been looking for a og sword replacement sticker for along time now, what can i do to get one from you for my old sword ?

Sexton made some nice ones for the blues.... sure like mine. Looks great on an old beat up machine and might even make it run better.:lol:

You're modernized "Sword" design is wickedly awesome!

I thought some of you guys would want them printed with "EQUINOX" on it?
We have the Equinox 600 and 800 so that would be for the "Equinox 1000" right? :good: :lol:

Although I posted my redone Excal aka "Merlin" on it's own thread, I will post my original design here that I had done at school so that they all can be consolidated. The only thing that didn't translate well was the blue that I had done in original design - it got a little tinge more purplish looking in printing but I'm ok with that. If anyone wants my "FelixtheCat" design PM me as well. :lol:

Attachments

• Merlin-Pod.jpg
    Merlin-Pod.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Merlin-Pods.jpg
    Merlin-Pods.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 183

We have the Equinox 600 and 800 so that would be for the "Equinox 1000" right? :good: :lol:

Although I posted my redone Excal aka "Merlin" on it's own thread, I will post my original design here that I had done at school so that they all can be consolidated. The only thing that didn't translate well was the blue that I had done in original design - it got a little tinge more purplish looking in printing but I'm ok with that. If anyone wants my "FelixtheCat" design PM me as well. :lol:

I bet you are really cute looking swinging that in your pink speedo's

tried to post a picture I get this error

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

send me your email you can post it for me
you may need to resize photos i did that and now i have no problems posting

I like the original for myself but that 2019 version is wild looking!! Great work as always!! I have a old sword around here some where, just may redo it this winter..Thanks and I'll be in contact.

beautiful job on the new sword version =) i have been looking for a og sword replacement sticker for along time now, what can i do to get one from you for my old sword ?

Thanks very much. I have already made a version 3 pack as of today. This now includes two versions of the new sword decal. One with and one without the lightning. Also I forgot to mention the pack also includes the extra battery and fin decals for the sword.

The decal pack is free for anyone to download, just PM for the link (I dont have it off hand) and you can print them yourself.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 191
Great job on the design Salt. I haven't been on here in a long time and when I come back I see new designs to print.
Send me a link I will save it for future use.
I need to send someone decals cant remember who it was.

I bet you are really cute looking swinging that in your pink speedo's
:whoohoo: They're not pink they're black like I stated on another post and that's the secret to my success!

I realize this is an old subject but does anyone have any spare (blue) Excalibur 1000 decals (control pod and battery pod)? Is there a file available I can use to have some created?

I realize this is an old subject but does anyone have any spare (blue) Excalibur 1000 decals (control pod and battery pod)? Is there a file available I can use to have some created?

You can download the latest Excalibur decal pack V3 that I created. It contains all the originals and various custom designs that I made as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5qtzfclqxevni7/Full-Excal-Decal-Pack v3.zip?dl=0

You can print them with an inkjet printer on glossy waterproof vinyl then layer transparent adhesive on top but the results are not as nice as having them professionally printed.
Regardless, please dont print and use these designs for profit. Thanks.

Awesome, Thank You!

I looked at the set but did not see the original Excalibur 1000 battery pack decal. Am I missing something or is it not part of the decal pack?

Back
Top Bottom