It's now official, today is my last time...

pacer

detecting this year. Headed for a small local lake and hunted the beach and picnic area. Today's temperature reached a high of 35 and it tried to snow 3 times, but nothing much came of it. That was the good part, the bad part was the wind cuts to the bone. Nothing spectacular was found, but nonetheless, had a great time. Wishing everyone a Happy New year.

Attachments

• Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 424
  • coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 399
  • bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Looks like a good time out! That wind can break the will to go out hunting for sure.

Great Hunt! Good to see you got out in the Weather and found some stuff!

Went out with a detecting buddy of mine to the lake. The cold and attempted snow fall wasn't any issue for us. However, when the wind kicked up, is when the comfort level dropped substantially. We basically had the complete park area to ourselves. The only other souls were a couple of workers getting the area ready for the opening of the fishing season next week. Neither one of us found anything of value, however, the real value was the fact we were out detecting and enjoying the outdoors.

Northern NV

I thought those gold nugget's were their :?: Nice hunt, glad to see someone from NV here, i have a buddy in Vegas , but can't get him into hunting, Happy New year to U Pacer , happy hunting in 2019, Earl

Back
Top Bottom