Stay Safe This Holiday!

I love it. It's like the man diagnosed with cancer and the doc says you have three months to live. He says I'm moving in with my mother in law...it will feel like forever😎
E A G L E S F A N
They just give heartburn

keep the cab for the next party,,,,,,:laughing:JK,,,,,,no doubt about it, I MAY have a few and drive but in no way would I ever drive beyond the limit,,,,,I gave enough money to my ex-wife, ain't giving any more away,,,,,besides, in all honesty, its not smart in any way, your own or some innocent other driver on the roads life,,,,GL HH

Certainly a worthy post r5. I lost a cousin to driving drunk on Christmas Eve a few years ago. He and his brother were as close to brothers as any of my own. It made a great impact on my whole extended family. So Bravo for making the right decision. Not only did you arrive home safe, but you may have saved your family from much heart ache. Great post and good reminder.

So Bravo for making the right decision. Not only did you arrive home safe, but you may have saved your family from much heart ache. Great post and good reminder.

DD - Read the original post again! :D It sends the right message in a different way.

I think we can all relate to some tragic event. When I was 16, a friend riding a motorcycle without a helmet took out a row of mailboxes after a party. Today, he sits in a vegetated state. And at 18, a girl I had known since grade school, and dated in my sophomore year, was killed in an auto accident. We all do stupid things. Steeling a cab doesn't have to be one of them! :laughing:

R5

DD - Read the original post again! :D It sends the right message in a different way.

I think we can all relate to some tragic event. When I was 16, a friend riding a motorcycle without a helmet took out a row of mailboxes after a party. Today, he sits in a vegetated state. And at 18, a girl I had known since grade school, and dated in my sophomore year, was killed in an auto accident. We all do stupid things. Steeling a cab doesn't have to be one of them! :laughing:

R5

Just goes to show. Never drink while reading a story about a cab carjacking. I think I needed a cab while I was reading your story. Yours for sale cheap or will you pick me up as a cash passenger next party night.:shock::lol:

Just goes to show. Never drink while reading a story about a cab carjacking. I think I needed a cab while I was reading your story. Yours for sale cheap or will you pick me up as a cash passenger next party night.:shock::lol:

Sure bud! While we're at it, I might just spark up a conversation about metal detecting and the beaches you've been hunting! :D

R5

I think you should have a party at your place. Then when a guy says he has had too much to drink and needs to take a cab you can tell him to take the one that is in the garage.

With the Holidays upon us, I would like to share a recent experience with my MD friends about drinking and driving.

Last Sunday, before the Raider/Green Bay game, a fellow MDer invited me to an open house at his motorcycle shop. I met new friends and had a few beers, but when it was time to go, I realized I might be slightly over the limit. So, I did something I've never done before... I TOOK A CAB!

Folks, really; this is the best way to ensure you get home, even if you've just had a couple. Sure enough, on the way, there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it through and I avoided the dreaded DUI. I have never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it!

:D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND STAY SAFE!

R5
been there done that :laughing: thats why i dont drink anymore going on 19yrs sober merry christmas raider obvious who my team is :roll:

I think you should have a party at your place. Then when a guy says he has had too much to drink and needs to take a cab you can tell him to take the one that is in the garage.

Yep... still available. Wonder if she'll start...

Wow, that was in 2015! What a year! I am having another drink, party!!! Like it was 2015.

Hey! It's not 10:00am yet!?

I have to admit, your post was funny. Merry Christmas

:D. Still hoping SOMEONE wins your contest this year.

This post is 4 years old!:oldguy:
Oh well, Its Christmas and have happy new year.

:laughing:

merry christmas raider obvious who my team is :roll: ... my son is a eagles fan curt (wife 49ers), (other son ravens fan)and me well i think you can figure that 1 out merry christmass buddy :D

I've got nothing. Not even a good curse.

R5

Back
Top Bottom