surfgod let one little gold ticket slide out of the chest today

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
I managed to dray myself from under the sheets around 5:30am and sailed down to the lane for the 6:59am low tide-------------------man was it a nice day

Ran into my luck bringing buddy david ? aka NiteHawk ? I had snagged the weird looking 925 silver ring when I ran into him and I was hoping some of his luck would rub off on me and it did, the I ran into Ina Darling, she had one nice lighter then-------------she said tony and sharkman were south, but I did not see them, but I did run into Vlad, findmall guy hitting the lane today with his wife, said he had just left florida and arrive in va beach lane this morning-----------------saw some dry sanders, did not know them

Carried the old surfasplorer today teamed up with the 12? sunray coil and she did find me one gold ticket ? (nice gold wire ring ? ?KARINA? and u name it after that-------------had two firsts for 2006 today

Found my first gold colored $1.00 coin ? Libery ? 2006 and the 2nd was a day when I did not dig any dimes or nickels.

My batteries went dead in my sony camera so there are not many pics today, but I did manage to run up on two nice a.m. diggers, before they died.

Going back to the lane around 4 or 5 this afternoon for evening hunt.

Here is the spin down the lane for sat. morning

Good luck to all

OF6171.jpg

OF6172.jpg

OF6173.jpg

OF6174.jpg

OF6175-G.jpg

OF617NUT.jpg

only gold color coin for me has been a british pound....thats a strange ring with the 3 stones

That 2006 Sacagawea Dollar is special

Aloha
The US Mint only released the Sacagawea Dollar in the year 2000. The only way to get the other years you had to buy them in rolls or mint sets from the US Mint at a premium price. I can't wait till the mint starts comming out with the new President Golden dollar series in 2008. That would mean more dollar coins for us to find.
Paul (Island Chips)

Back
Top Bottom