Silvers #88, #89 and #90...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had a chance to get back to Iron Beach for a couple hours today. Thought about using a Explorer for the first time in a while, but quickly decided to stick with what's been working for the last month or so...the Sword:D The area that gave up 10 silvers on the last hunt had about a foot of new sand
smoothing it over so I began looking for where that sand might have come from and soon found another section with targets...54 cents in old clad and the typical beach scrap and the keepers...a token that reads "this is my lucky day", a cool old miniature brass padlock, 6 wheats, a P mint war nickel and 2 Mercs, 19xx and 1942......silvers #88, #89 and #90 Late in the season and it's getting cold now. Today it was maybe 30 degrees and dropping fast as the sun set, leaving me with 22 days to find 10 more silvers...and maybe some gold:lol: That's all for this outing so as always...thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

I think I would carry the "This is My Lucky Day" token on me for the rest of my life if I found it.

Keep diggin' it! You'll be hittin' 100 for sure!

R5

You have made a adventure out of this last couple of months Bruce. Congrats on adding 3 more to the Silver count in your quest to reach the century mark. I know that you will not fail as it is not in you to do so. As you always say on to the next. Trapper

Nice silvers, will you do anything to them or leave them in that state? Or is there anything you can even do with them? I have tried google searches but not much comes up.

Back
Top Bottom