If I can’t get the 100 then I’ll take the Cold Hard Cash!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Last night I planned on a nice, dry sand sunrise hunt with the Deleon since: 1. the surf was going to be rough and 2. the high tide was in the morning. When I arrived the dawn was arising and I could not believe the calmness of the surf! :shock: It seems the coming northern front pushed through quicker than expected. Needless to say, I almost wanted to go back home and get the Excal. However, I knew it was going into high tide and there wouldn’t have been much to work with. (This was evident 1-2 hours later when I saw another pirate nearly neck deep in water about 10-15’ from the shore). The first 15 minutes of my hunt I was getting noises but no definitive targets. I knew this was wrong as I expect a dry sand hunt on South Beach to produce at least a 100 coins for a 3-4 hour hunt. I took out my phone and turned on the light and noticed that I had the discrimination turned all the way clockwise! :roll: Soon after things were going well but a bit slower between targets than I expected. Somewhere in the middle of the hunt I was near some stacked beach loungers and noticed what seemed like a bill near some other surface garbage. I couldn’t tell the denomination until I plucked it from the sand and :cool12:. It was a little moist from having spent the night out but it dried up quickly in my pocket! :D The junk, black stainless ring came near the end. Not a bad morning’s work getting some fresh air, exercise and a nice eye balled Jackson. :good:

Attachments

• 11-25-18 Dawn.jpg
    11-25-18 Dawn.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 554
  • 11-25-18 Bill.jpg
    11-25-18 Bill.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 11-25-18 Soldier (3).jpg
    11-25-18 Soldier (3).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 551
  • 11-25-18.jpg
    11-25-18.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 558
IMG_1422.JPG

:laughing:

Nice score on the Jackson.

Those crusties don't count! :no:

R5

Great Hunt there, Felix! Your bill find reminded KT of a totlot hunt....got about $1.50 in clad and when walking back to the Royal Chariot, a $5 bill came blowing across the parking lot right to His Majesty! Ha ha . Yours is 4X better! :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not me Felix, he's to far away , not up close & personal :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::blush::nothingtoadd: , ps glad you finally added some eye candy , to cold up here now to see any girls in a 2 piece , good job.

Numil

i think Felix better half forbid's him to film eye candy in Prime Miami :shock::lol: , But i still have some hope for Felix , i think if he stopped digging Felix pennies , the girl's will start to flock , like max's digger girl's howboutit :yes::D They like the bling :p Ps your pulling the gold now Felix , now quit hiding the girl's .

Keen Eye Mr. Felix!! Love the earl shot! And we need them a little closer...Thanks for sharing!

Gotta love that cash! It still amazes me how people can walk right by those eyeball finds and not notice a 20 staring at you. Congrats on a nice hunt.

Back
Top Bottom