Revere beach MA

mass617

Just found my first buffalo nickel of the season while dodging gunfire at Revere beach, MA.
f257c3a8ec2d8ba58cc5d5076a6224eb.jpg
59d6427911f2c83938f6d00326c9da9c.jpg
c5f34f9dfa03a3bd1cd185f4acf6b4f9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Congrats on the finds! I'm still waiting for some old coins to pop up lol. HH!

I was born and raised just a stones throw from Revere. I miss Kelly's Roast Beef. Great Lobster rolls too.

I was not into metal detecting when I lived there, but I wish I did. If you go about 40 mins. north up Rt. 95, there are really old sites in Cape Ann. Up toward Boxford, Georgetown, Newbury, Newburyport. Check out Google Earth and you'll see the old fields up there. I'm sure you can get permission, the people up there are really nice.

There is an old Snuff mill in Newbury AKA Byfield. There is a waterfall there and we used to dig really old bottles out of there. I was there a few months ago and it's still there, just not in use. The family is really nice that own it, and I went trout fishing.

I was born and raised just a stones throw from Revere. I miss Kelly's Roast Beef. Great Lobster rolls too.

I was not into metal detecting when I lived there, but I wish I did. If you go about 40 mins. north up Rt. 95, there are really old sites in Cape Ann. Up toward Boxford, Georgetown, Newbury, Newburyport. Check out Google Earth and you'll see the old fields up there. I'm sure you can get permission, the people up there are really nice.

There is an old Snuff mill in Newbury AKA Byfield. There is a waterfall there and we used to dig really old bottles out of there. I was there a few months ago and it's still there, just not in use. The family is really nice that own it, and I went trout fishing.
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom