Swimming hole round 2 gold +silver

JBR

Went to the swimming hole where I found the three stone last weekend and got a good three hours in. I didn't post the trash, cause my wife said I made a mess last weekend :) 1 rosie, 1 merc, 1 buff, few wheats, and a old gold with what I think is a ruby as I can see cloudiness to it. Its tiny, and is stamped "BOA 10K" Anybody know what maker mark is BOA. I did a little looking on my favorite website for identification and could not find it

http://www.langantiques.com/university/index.php/Category:Jewelry_Maker's_Marks

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!!

Attachments

• EXE1.JPG
    EXE1.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 951
  • EXE2.JPG
    EXE2.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 957
  • EXE3.JPG
    EXE3.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 971
Nice oldie Congrats! :cool:

I have found 10k rings marked BOA 10k, I have no idea what it means except that they are legit.

:dingding:Congrats on the gold & silver! Can't really tell but it might be a garnet.

Haven't found what maker BOA stand for as yet, but have found multiple rings with the same maker's mark all over the net. Several are stating that they're "old," "vintage", or in one case, "early 1900s" but not seeing anything concrete yet to back that up... however, most are vintage styles and I would guess they're in the 1910s-1960s ball park.

Nice finds! Oh, and that earring hallmark is pretty interesting also...

SO awesome to find Gold !
This has got to be the coolest hobby.

You go on an adventure every time out and you never know whit what you might return with !

I wouldn't mind pulling up the elusive 43 copper penny :)

Big congrats man!!

That place looks pretty kind to the silvers too...

CLEAN it out!! :pirate:

<*)))>{

I thought I read somewhere that BOA is over in the western Pacific, Indonesia, Phillipines, somewhere like that..... :?:

Either way, great finds!!!

Looks like my outing today, minus the sterling and 10K gold:lol: Congrats on both and also the Merc, Rosie, Buffalo and wheats...excellent hunt!

Looks like a 3 year old thread too, but nice old gold for sure.

Back
Top Bottom