Found a beauty today

RingNut

Forum Supporter
After an early morning hunt with my ring finders group looking for a guys wedding ring (found by one of our members and returned), I Got together with dc426 for a short hunt. Found this beauty right off the bat. Found same ring on rubylane.com. Its 10k with about 1.5 karats of Rhodonite Rubies. Weighs 3.2 grams. Prettiest one so far. Ps don't tell cdv that I went back in the water, its a secret.

Last edited:
Oh No..... just when you thought it was safe to stay in the water..... here he comes again...... any shrinkage there big guy?????? :laughing:

Glad you went out huh?

Congrats on the gold buddy..... its a pretty one!

Cliff

Thanks cliff. I figured if I'm already wet i may as well grab a little pirate booty. Water really wasn't that cold so no shrinkage.

Oh No..... just when you thought it was safe to stay in the water..... here he comes again...... any shrinkage there big guy?????? :laughing:

Glad you went out huh?

Congrats on the gold buddy..... its a pretty one!

Cliff

You beach guys have all the fun. One of these days a ship full of poptabs is going to sink off the coast :laughing: Great find:cool:

Wow, that is one pretty ring there. I have to laugh about your worries on shrinkage. Us big boys have the scared turtle syndrome. It gets cold and hides it head in the shell. :laughing: JK......Congrats on that really nice find. That would make my day! Good for you.

Back
Top Bottom