Hunted with the Dual Field

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Not much happening in the water so the first part of my hunt was with the Dual Field... I also used the GT on the slope where most of the greenies came from.. the Gold and silver was in the water... the gold was an eyeball find as I was carrying in a load of thick mud I saw it sticking halfway out of the sand in about a foot of water... that is 4 gold eyeball finds for me this year :yes:

The mood ring was found with the GT the stainless ring with the Dual Field... it was very quiet out in the water I think maybe 6 targets total...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 001 (3).jpg
    001 (3).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Nice silver too.

Did you test the 14k earring with the DF and GT ? Wonder how it sounded in each unit and if the DF hit harder on it.

Nice

Hunt Craig, congrad's on the silver, looks like silver is going back up 22.06 today ;) was over 30.00 what happened ? happy hunting Earl

I'm working all weekend! No hunting for me. I hit an eroded beach last week and picked up a standing liberty quarter and a Merc. Saturday morning there was at least 7 other hunters there. The beach was cleared in a few hours.

Good job Craig. I wish it wasn't such a bear getting there or I'd join you on a hunt. We can hook up further East this week if all goes well.

There sure is a fever when your finding Gold, You can't stop...Nice hunt Craig, Some fine treasure!

I'm working all weekend! No hunting for me. I hit an eroded beach last week and picked up a standing liberty quarter and a Merc. Saturday morning there was at least 7 other hunters there. The beach was cleared in a few hours.

Tom... you need to stop wearing all that gold you find around your neck... you are advertising :laughing:

Some rotten tides this week are coming so I will give my rotator cuff a rest from swinging... did I mention the pinched nerve in my lower back... you know what they say... no pain, no gain :D

Nice hunt and good eye on the gold. I got one eyeball this month with a small earring but I also got a $10 bill a couple days ago nicely folded and just laying there. Nothing else to post so I though I would mention my meager finds. Maybe tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom