The new Nokta Anfibio Multi (My commentary, pics, and video)

Here’s video. First coin swept was actually an old silver dollar I misspoke). Note how close coil has to be for overload,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5hzND_uSUI&feature=youtu.be

Will try to do another video tomorrow.
Might do 2.

May go to fresh water beach.
Try and check depth in sand on gold ring and clad dime.
And search around some and video a few live digs.

Last edited:
Good job! I do like the shaft design . With them coming out with a new multi frequency similar to nox would this be worth getting?

I could never not recommend a detector model or recommend s detector model I have not seen, used, or read anything about period as far as its performance.

Next video coming today sometime, Anfibio being tested on 12.5” deep clad dime and small ladies gold ring at 12” deep on a freshwater beach.

Gotta watch this detector on both lower and higher conductive targets in milder ground.

I could be mistaken, don’t think so though, Anfibio Multi with stock coil might reign deepest on clad dime in mild ground. Detector with meter.
Knocking off Impact and original F75 with boost no dst model and Etrac, CTX etc.

Will post another video tomorrow.

On targets compared with Nox and Deus.

It is deep.

Thanks buddy...I have one and kinda set it up and ran it for a short bit but I don’t think have it where I want it with tones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy...I have one and kinda set it up and ran it for a short bit but I don’t think have it where I want it with tones

Deep mode.
The nonferrous tone factory setting is 33.
Needs to be higher imo.
Maybe not 80, the highest setting, but quite a bit.

Five tones I haven’t used much.
I never like too many tones on a detector. Scrambles my brain.
I can handle full tones on Deus and even 99 tones on Anfibio.
But bins of 5 tones being reported Not for me.

Deep mode.

The nonferrous tone factory setting is 33.

Needs to be higher imo.

Maybe not 80, the highest setting, but quite a bit.

Five tones I haven’t used much.

I never like too many tones on a detector. Scrambles my brain.

I can handle full tones on Deus and even 99 tones on Anfibio.

But bins of 5 tones being reported Not for me.

I totally agree with that ...too many tones drives me crazy. Can’t wait to see your test and put some hope in my thoughts of this machine before I lean to sell it. I think it has potential

I totally agree with that ...too many tones drives me crazy. Can’t wait to see your test and put some hope in my thoughts of this machine before I lean to sell it. I think it has potential

I don’t know how mineralized your soil is. If is not too bad, Anfibio Multi stands good chance to bust deeper silver and copper than CTX (stock coil) and Equinox any coil. I can’t rate as far as CTX with big coil. Never used one.
So in areas where you have dug deeper say 10” silvers and coppers using CTX,,good place to give the Anfibio a rip.
Now, running deep mode, is two tone. Person can always crosscheck using other detector modes. Even lower sens using deep mode after locating suspect target.

If target dissappears say when gain is lowered to 65 using deep mode. I would be thinking deep something. And if 5khz is giving the best signal strength vs the others freqs,,,likely higher conductor.

Lots of ways to meander around with Anfibio and get intel on suspect targets.

I don’t know how mineralized your soil is. If is not too bad, Anfibio Multi stands good chance to bust deeper silver and copper than CTX (stock coil) and Equinox any coil. I can’t rate as far as CTX with big coil. Never used one.

So in areas where you have dug deeper say 10” silvers and coppers using CTX,,good place to give the Anfibio a rip.

Now, running deep mode, is two tone. Person can always crosscheck using other detector modes. Even lower sens using deep mode after locating suspect target.

If target dissappears say when gain is lowered to 65 using deep mode. I would be thinking deep something. And if 5khz is giving the best signal strength vs the others freqs,,,likely higher conductor.

Lots of ways to meander around with Anfibio and get intel on suspect targets.

Ya I need to play with this when my hands are not frozen and I have 3 layers around my head and can’t hear a dang thing..lol. I have pretty mild soil..meter was running anywhere from 50-72 so not too bad but I was running 5 tones and in a pretty trashy park. I think I also need to run wired up since i like my phone better then the wireless. Looking forward to your new vid.

I gotta say, this detector is looking really good! Cant wait to try one out! I've never run a nokta/makro. Thanks for the new vids. HH!

I gotta say, this detector is looking really good! Cant wait to try one out! I've never run a nokta/makro. Thanks for the new vids. HH!

Just remember behavior of detector with dd coil vs concentric coil with nonferrous near ferrous, depending the detector may behave differently.
Meaning you may detect with one coil or the other or both or neither.

Competitors unit EQX 800 with 6” coil swept over same targets. One target nonferrous included in this group here that was deleted when Anfibio was used.

Horseshoe button disengaged in video, so iron range disc out.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5g28MOQuLo

Disclaimer here.
The sound both models detectors make over the iron is not necessarily tied to how well each one can/could see a nonferous target near ferrous.

Both detectors depending each have their own advantages.
Trust me on this.

Actually before I would deem a site purged of nonferous with iron. Both models would have to be run. And a few other models too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom