Eye popping buffalo nickel?

Wow! That's a pretty awesome find! Congrats on an ounce of pure, silvery goodness!:yes:

Thanks! It's gone into my treasure display.

Wow, that is really cool. How in the world does someone lose that? Nice find!

I know right? Reading down further I hear they fit in belt buckles :)

That's a unique find, nice!

Thanks!

Sweet find Barb!! Only you!!:D

LOL I sure do find interesting things don't I? I am blessed!

Awesome find!!!

Thanks!

That should be in eye popping.Congrats!

Nah it's just a momento worth maybe 10-20 bucks, to me real eye popping stuff is worth big money! :)

Who uses a 1oz round as a pocket piece AND takes it to the beach? :laughing:

Nice find, Kap. Not every day you hear about people scooping up bullion on the beach.

I like that... bullion! Thanks! It went straight into my treasure display.

A real beauty, congrats.

Thanks!

Oh the things that people lose at the beach. That is one outstanding piece of silver goodness.

Congratulations.

Thanks! So true!

That silver buffalo probably came out of a belt buckle. I have one I got about 30 years ago in a Western store. It is the same size as a silver dollar and it will fit in the same buckle that holds a silver dollar. Oh! I still have mine.

Interesting! Thanks!

That is a cool silver piece. I have one just like it I got from a western store about 30 years ago. It was in a belt buckle. It is the same size as a silver dollar. The retaining screws that hold the coin in the buckle were not that great so I had to put "Locktite" on mine to keep from losing the coin. Perhaps someone else didn't think about that. I still have mine.

Again very interesting, thank you so much for sharing! It's gone straight into my treasure display. No belts for me :)

Bullion on the beach! Nice!

R5

Thanks!

"Bullion on the beach"... D@mnit Swinglow, you beat me to it! :laughing:

R5

I know right? What a cool way to think of it!

That sure beats finding a silver rosie!

Funny thing is I used to find so much silver that finding anything silver does not excite me anymore. Those were good days! But this big unique find had me smiling big!

Nice silver!

Thanks!

I've heard of silver War nickel, but a Silver Buff??? GREAT find!

Thanks!

Wow, what a great find! Question: Should you count that as a silver coin find? I say yes. :yes: I might count it as a buffalo nickel* too. (with an asterisk)

*(imitation/replica buffalo nickel)

Nah just an interesting silver worth maybe 10-20 bucks but I used to find so many silver coins that they just don't excite me anymore. This thing had me smiling big through because to me it was unique and I'd never found one before.

Beach Bullion Bingo!

LOL Mud, love it!

WOW!! That is very COOL!!

Thanks!

That is a very very cool find. I love unique finds like that. I just wish I made some from time to time. :laughing:

BCD

I love the uniqueness of it as well! Thanks!

Now that's big silver! Congrats!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom