Returned - Wallet

Wow! I love this. Of all the times for you to be there and of all
the places for you to swing over. Your honesty is inspiring, you know she will be sharing that story for years to come.

Awesome job and great story. Well done and in the nick of time. What are the odds she would be there looking for it after your found it? Either way another good return helps keep give this hobby a good name.

Nice return. Gold is in your future... (someday)

R5

So cool, great job. Love that feeling of a return that means so much, especially a person in distress. METAL DETECTORIST SAVES THE DAY AGAIN! :woohoo::shout::thumbsup:

Great find and post and return! Lotsa information here about why Humans do certain things in certain locations, and how some hunters, understanding this, have the ability to key in on these locations..Good work Numil! Very great find and return!

"Right Man, in the right mind, in the right place, at the right time"...

This kind of find isnt accidental! Nor is your speedy return success...Yeah...perfect example of this...most detectorists would not have heard that pip, or have been out on the beach that early, most others would not have returned it, not with that amount of cash involved anyway..Very big deal!.

Great return story. It's good to know there are still honest people around. BRAVO!

Thanks Dirty! Just being the kinds guy Mom taught me to be when I was growing up.

Way to go! Thanks for sharing!

Your most welcome! GG & HH

Nice return WTG!![emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks brncofan!

Wow! I love this. Of all the times for you to be there and of all the places for you to swing over. Your honesty is inspiring, you know she will be sharing that story for years to come.

Yup hope she passes it on. I'm convinced that most MD'ing is luck but being in the right place at the right time is also a good thing.

Awesome story, nice work!

Thanks Ground! GG & HH

Awesome job and great story. Well done and in the nick of time. What are the odds she would be there looking for it after your found it? Either way another good return helps keep give this hobby a good name.

MD'ing in my opinion is 75% Skill AND 60% Luck For the two of us to show up at the Lost and Found desk at the same time is mere coincidence?!? hmmm perhaps.

Nice return. Gold is in your future... (someday)

R5

I hope so. I dont get out like I used to after I went back to work. Only scored 2 gold this year when normally it would be more like 12 or so by this time. Oh well I retire in May when schools out.

So cool, great job. Love that feeling of a return that means so much, especially a person in distress. METAL DETECTORIST SAVES THE DAY AGAIN! :woohoo::shout::thumbsup:

Thanks Real! yea its a great feeling to know you've made someone's day

Score one for the good guys!

We are the good guys aren't we. I like the way that sounds! Always nice to help a lady in distress.

Great find and post and return! Lotsa information here about why Humans do certain things in certain locations, and how some hunters, understanding this, have the ability to key in on these locations..Good work Numil! Very great find and return!

"Right Man, in the right mind, in the right place, at the right time"...

This kind of find isnt accidental! Nor is your speedy return success...Yeah...perfect example of this...most detectorists would not have heard that pip, or have been out on the beach that early, most others would not have returned it, not with that amount of cash involved anyway..Very big deal!.

I was just swinging my coil getting some exercise and that wallet jumped outta the sand and into my pouch! Thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated. GG and HH

Back
Top Bottom