Mr. Carrot survived Hurricane Matthew

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I had been wondering what had become of Mr. Carrot since Hurricane Matthew. Without any confirmed sightings I was left unsure if he'd made it until today. I visited the beach where I had lost him and caught a glimpse of him in a wave. I'm pretty sure he waved and then handed something to a tiny dolphin next to him.

Was I seeing correctly I thought? Next thing I know the dolphin is beaching itself and in it's mouth is the ring, another gift from Mr. Carrot.

Keep them coming Mr. Carrot! I have missed you!

Gold ring #10 for the year so far.

The sterling ring came from a hunt last week. It's been SLOW!

Attachments

• Mr. Carrot May 20 17.jpg
    Mr. Carrot May 20 17.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 563
  • May 20 17.jpg
    May 20 17.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
I love stories with happy endings:) Great teamwork between you the dolphin and Mr Carrot Congrats Kapi and thanks for sharing.

I think I got ripped off, my carrot is nowhere near as interactive as yours. Gotta love that cheddar. Nice finds.

Only 10??

Boo! Hoo! (lol)

I have 2 gold rings so far and 3 blings and thought I was doing good.

Maybe I should feed my Carrot to the sea and maybe things will step up.

Seriously, keep up the good work. Always anticipating your next find.

I like Mr. Carrot's pierced ear. Real pirate-like!

R5

:dingding: Nice going on the yellow! It's been slow down here too! :(

WTG Mr Karrot!! Good to see he is always in the recon mode!!

The real treasure here isn't the gold, it's your artwork! LOL Love it! Make copies of that with your signature and sell it in the forum classifieds :D

Nice story and great saves. Hope he finds you some more treasure to post. Very nice gold.

Thanks Scuba!

I love stories with happy endings:) Great teamwork between you the dolphin and Mr Carrot Congrats Kapi and thanks for sharing.

My pleasure my friend :)

I think I got ripped off, my carrot is nowhere near as interactive as yours. Gotta love that cheddar. Nice finds.

You have to set them free :laughing: My new carrot never smiles and never speaks :(

Only 10??

Boo! Hoo! (lol)

I have 2 gold rings so far and 3 blings and thought I was doing good.

Maybe I should feed my Carrot to the sea and maybe things will step up.

Seriously, keep up the good work. Always anticipating your next find.

Thanks Chip! Working hard for it so far...It should get easier in the next few months.

You can't beat the Carrot Kap. Looks like he will always be there for you. Nice capture on the ring. It has been slow here to.

I still think someday I'll be digging a hole and there he will be :)

Slow? You don't know what slow is ! Congrats,

Sure seems slow :)

:dingding: Nice going on the yellow! It's been slow down here too! :(

Thanks Felix, hope things pick up soon!

I love stories with happy endings lol. Congrats on the jewelry.

Thanks Rigoer!

WTG Mr Karrot!! Good to see he is always in the recon mode!!

He's so awesome :) I like how you spell his name. I'll have to see if he will let me change it to that.

The real treasure here isn't the gold, it's your artwork! LOL Love it! Make copies of that with your signature and sell it in the forum classifieds :D

Aww thanks! In elementary school I used to want to be a cartoon artist. I envisioned it and would try to draw those works that are made with round circles but it never amounted to much and you can see why! :laughing: I still draw now like I did 40 years ago!

Congrats

Congrats on the find's Kap, i am sure Mr Carrot will always survive , just change the batteries, and keep it in the vibrate setting for long life :yes::lol: happy hunting Earl

Back
Top Bottom