silver ring, first 1/2 dollar

seas1to2

still need to do some more cleaning on the ring, it looks to be a wedding band, first time I have ever seen a silver one, an this is my first 1/2 dollar I have ever found, both were found at low tide.I am still thinking about a underwater unit, can't make up my mind on one.also found 2 keys, not sure what the skeleton key went too

Attachments

• P1010002c.JPG
    P1010002c.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 181
  • P1010001a.JPG
    P1010001a.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 161
Nice looking stuff Seas :) I used to save the zincs but now I just throw them away its too much of a bother trying to clean them up and I don't feel like wasting gas to take them to a bank.

Take your time deciding it took me months of researching detectors to decide what I would be happy with. :)

Cfmct-PI said:
Nice looking stuff Seas :) I used to save the zincs but now I just throw them away its too much of a bother trying to clean them up and I don't feel like wasting gas to take them to a bank.
well I don't even try to clean the zinc's,in fact I don't spend any of the money I find, I have every coin I have found ( somewhere around $200.00 ) more or less, so I dig all coins just to add them too the pile I have.I am sure I have hundred's of zinc's that could never be spent

Nice ring! Looks like a custom piece to me. Are you going to have it appraised by a jewler?

How far down (depth) where these?

Can't wait to do a bit of beach sweeping myself.

That's a lot of coinage! Good going!

Back
Top Bottom