Dig garden

captbo

I am working on building a Dig or test garden please feel free to offer your input !

Make sure you bury a few beers so you know what a can sounds like.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I wonder if I'll ever be good enough at this to tell you the brand of beer before I dig? ;)
Shawn
That would be something! I always get excited when that high 80's signal comes in then I lift my coil a foot off the ground and it's still screaming in my ear.. I'm shattered with disappointment that there is an empty beer under my coil.

Agree with Joee , start diggin ! I take a coin to test the area I'm hunting , like sand or area with hot rocks occasionally . If ya want to find something new , go hunting , you would need a bunch of test gardens to try and duplicate all the soles you may hit . GOod Luck
HH

That would be something! I always get excited when that high 80's signal comes in then I lift my coil a foot off the ground and it's still screaming in my ear.. I'm shattered with disappointment that there is an empty beer under my coil.

I saw a Youtube video once where a woman was detecting a beach and found several unopened beers, some were buried pretty deep too. Can't remember where she was or her Youtube name though.

Back
Top Bottom