A Few SoCal Silvers Including Another Big One, Plus A Few Other Items And A Pile Of Marbles

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some of my most recent finds from a few short hunts. It's still been tough finding long stretches of detecting time because I manage my sons little league team. I was able to find a Walker at a spot I have pounded, plus a couple mercs, a token, cool ranch tag, and a bunch of marbles. The Walker was my third half found this year.

These silvers takes me to 89 for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_8187.jpg
    IMG_8187.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_8194.jpg
    IMG_8194.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_8192.jpg
    IMG_8192.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 385
Big congrats on the walking liberty, awesome finds, really enjoyed seeing the surface marble pics

Nice digs Jason! Baseball is putting a damper on my detecting too....... ;

Congrats on the walker and other finds. Like those marbles.
Thanks bud!

Great going on the silver! I love finding those marbles! Big Congrats!

beephead
Thanks Beephead!

Nice digs Jason! Baseball is putting a damper on my detecting too....... ;
Thanks Sean. I am having a blast with little league even though I haven't been able to detect as much. We are undefeated so far, so making for a fun season. Everyone is out to get us.

Congrats on the Walker and other finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds love those mercs and walking liberties. I wish theyd make circulation modern verisions of them. I dont mean the silver eagles.

Way cool Jam! What size shoes you where? Cause I'd like to hunt a day in them :lol:

Congrats on the nice pile of keepers!
Thanks bud! Send me your address and I send you a pair.:laughing:

Wooo hooo! Just look at that big girl!
Way to go Jam .. Awsum find and some other sweet stuff too!
HH , Dew
Thanks Dew!

Grats on the silvers
Thanks Joe!

Congrats on the Walker and other finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks jwp!

nice job Jam! I love the walker :D :yes:
Thanks buddy!

Nice finds love those mercs and walking liberties. I wish theyd make circulation modern verisions of them. I dont mean the silver eagles.
Thanks! Yeah hardly ever see even clad Kennedy's in circulation.

Ball season will be over to soon Jason, I hope your really enjoying the time spent. As for the hunts, the Walker is fantastic and your simply amazing when it comes to finding marbles. Congrats my friend on some great recoveries. Jack

Awesome digs Jam! Love the walker! Congratulations!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!

Ball season will be over to soon Jason, I hope your really enjoying the time spent. As for the hunts, the Walker is fantastic and your simply amazing when it comes to finding marbles. Congrats my friend on some great recoveries. Jack
Thanks Trapper! I am having a blast with little league and fun being out there with my son.

Nice haul! Looks like a great hunt!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom