Cash w/ Cell - My 1st! (DOUBLE UPDATE)

I used to be a moral and upstanding citizen but years of mainly posting in the Beach & Water Hunting section have warped and corrupted my thinking. :pirate2:

That's right Felix... you need thick skin in the section... its not for sissies or snowflakes :laughing:

Felix

I agree , might be toasted , disagree worthless, the owner might have priceless photo's on the phones memory card, sim card identity , and all the contact #s which are the big thing to me , what are you operating on it for :laughing: , just to pull the battery :nono::police::sneaking::twisted:

I agree , might be toasted , disagree worthless, the owner might have priceless photo's on the phones memory card, sim card identity , and all the contact #s which are the big thing to me , what are you operating on it for :laughing: , just to pull the battery :nono::police::sneaking::twisted:

Ok Earl... I'll ask Felix to return your phone but he is keeping the five dollar bill :laughing:

Cash w/ Cell - My 1st!

The moral high road is always sanded in on the beach section! It’s pirate country lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double update!

So, let me get this right...you found identifiable property, ie a cell phone, with ID and cash inside the case, and you pocket the $$ and phone (even if it is toast) and only returned the ID?

It would have cost what, $3 to return everything?

And the forum makes this a "featured" post. Sad.

Good luck selling it let us know if you get anything for it
So let's se JL1252...I would've needlessly spent $3 of my own money to just have it all returned to me?

Mark - Not a bad payday for toasted garbage! :gettinmoney:

Attachments

• Return.jpg
    Return.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Phone sale.jpg
    Phone sale.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 143
So let's se JL1252...I would've needlessly spent $3 of my own money to just have it all returned to me?

Mark - Not a bad payday for toasted garbage! :gettinmoney:

wanna go into a partnership Felix? I'll send you my found phones and you sell them on fleabay I'll even let you take a extra sellers fee... :D

Never would have thought you would get anything for that thing... I have a few Iphones I found.

Try it with an older model....... see what ya get. How many dont have a drawer full of them .... and some still work?

I used to be a moral and upstanding citizen but years of mainly posting in the Beach & Water Hunting section have warped and corrupted my thinking. :pirate2:
So, let me get this right...you found identifiable property, ie a cell phone, with ID and cash inside the case, and you pocket the $$ and phone (even if it is toast) and only returned the ID?
It would have cost what, $3 to return everything?
And the forum makes this a "featured" post. Sad.
JL ... I hear ya loud and clear, but doing the "RIGHT THING" is often subjective and contextual. Felix, myself and many forum folks have returned countless rings, wallets, purses, phones, and other belongings. Often this effort goes without merit, but I digress, when we see a phone that's too far damaged to save and we know it got that way from a significant amount of time spent lost, it is logical the owner already replaced it. Rather than chance the owner throwing it the trash and creating an environmental hazard, we can do the responsible thing of selling it for parts or properly recycling to prevent heavy metals from contaminating water supplies. :cool3:

i recently listed an i-phone x on fee-bay i found in the wet sand that doesn't power on and people still message me asking for the emei #or something like that or if the i-cloud lock is on:?: no way of me knowing this information i think i would prefer a nice bill in the cover like yours instead .and be done with it

i recently listed an i-phone x on fee-bay i found in the wet sand that doesn't power on and people still message me asking for the emei #or something like that or if the i-cloud lock is on:?: no way of me knowing this information i think i would prefer a nice bill in the cover like yours instead .and be done with it
The IMEI # is right on the back of the phone. You may need a magnifying glass. I'll take the problem off your hands and give you the $10 that was in my phone's cover for your iPhone. :D

The IMEI # is right on the back of the phone. You may need a magnifying glass. I'll take the problem off your hands and give you the $10 that was in my phone's cover for your iPhone. :D
there's nothing on the back of the iPhone 10 except their apple logo ,they tell me to look on the sim card tray but I don't see anything there either. this thing is toast, as l listed, but their constant persistent ,inquiries tells me there's a value here but I can't see it .let's see when this auction is over how much I get.:money:

Craig/ Felix

Ok , Felix Craig said the jokes three years old , so i will plead the 5th. on the Speedo's until someone snap's a pick of you in action, and i totaly agree on I used to be a moral and upstanding citizen but years of mainly posting in the Beach & Water Hunting section have warped and corrupted my thinking.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom