Metal Detecting Withdrawrals ...

gmac9055

Never thought I'd ever be without a MD due to a financial situation changed that thought , last week I had to sell my last and favorite MD my Fisher F75 Special Edition , probably be a while before I can get another one good luck out there this season you guys and gal's . I'll still be out here checking on your new finds , sorry just had to vent , The weather is just starting to get better here makes it tough .....

Never thought I'd ever be without a MD due to a financial situation changed that thought , last week I had to sell my last and favorite MD my Fisher F75 Special Edition , probably be a while before I can get another one good luck out there this season you guys and gal's . I'll still be out here checking on your new finds , sorry just had to vent , The weather is just starting to get better here makes it tough .....

If you have nothing better to do, come here and post a lot. Congratulate folks on their finds and learn. After 203 posts join the contest to win a nice Minelab.

Welcome. Sorry you had to sell your machine. I don't know what an F75 is worth but I used to go out and get clad to live on a long time ago.

My machine brought in the money for me. I sold all my silver and gold to live on also after my wife died.

Welcome and hope something comes through for you.

Don't know if even this might be too costly for you right now but you can get a new BH Tracker IV for about $66 with a 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon on their web site.

It would be a step down from what you're used to, but it's pretty good for a low cost budget level detector and better than nothing.

Bro, I don't know where you live, but just try making it through a Wisconsin winter!!!
Take the batteries out around Thanksgiving and pray for thawing by April - unless of course you want to chisel coins out of the frozen ground, which we have done, right Dews??

Back
Top Bottom