• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

S. Indiana/KY Evansville Area

Love the website, and Eville is probably the same town you left behind...lol, just more construction barrels on the Lloyd....

James

There is going to be a seeded hunt in Brown County later in the year. Dont know if that helps you out or not

Hey gang,

I am a former metal detecting club member that lives in Evansville. I have been out of it for a number of years, but recently ran across my old Whites detector. I took it out of the closet and looked at it a bit and thought it probably doesn't work anymore. So the next day I popped some batteries in it and took it to a local school yard. Low and behold, it worked like a charm and now I have the fever back.
So I.m not sure there are any clubs in the area anymore but if anyone wants to do some hunting sometime let me know. My email is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from some folks.
Colin

next time i am home gonna hunt my pops land down in the bottoms. lots of indian finds.

I am in the Evansville area often and would love to hunt with someone sometime... I am new, so I don't have any knowledge to offer, but would still enjoy the time with another person, new or vet.

new to evansville.. looking for md's to go hunt with

anyone interested in hunting, or know of any good spots in the area that are legal and able to hunt, drop me a line. Im 24,i live on the westside of evansville but am from henderson, and have been metal detecting since i was around 12, but have just recently gotten back into the hobby when buying a bounty hunter at a flea market. thanks!

also wondering if anyone has info on rules/laws regarding md'ing in public (not state) parks around here (playgrounds, etc)

Welcome

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Technic's! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....:biker::signals::digginahole::biker:

Also from Evansville

New to the hobby, but I got the fever now.. I'm willing to meet up and hunt when work allows.

Back
Top Bottom