• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Setting up equinox for farm fields

DigDugNY

Just curious how people set up their equinox for farm fields. Do you actually use farm 1 or 2? I used park 2 last weekend and it seemed like it could be set up better

For the 800, Field 1 or 2(I use two ad it seems to hit relics better) then depends on how much trash there is. If not too bad lower recovery speed to like 3(or like 1 on 600). If its trashy crank it up to 6 to 8(3 on 600?) Sensitivity depends on your soil and surroundings.

For the 800, Field 1 or 2(I use two ad it seems to hit relics better) then depends on how much trash there is. If not too bad lower recovery speed to like 3(or like 1 on 600). If its trashy crank it up to 6 to 8(3 on 600?) Sensitivity depends on your soil and surroundings.

What constitutes a "relic" compared to coins or any other metal object found in the ground?

What constitutes a "relic" compared to coins or any other metal object found in the ground?

Mainly type of metal it's made of and size and shape. So read up on the frequencies the equinox uses and how they react to different types and sizes of metals. Field two seems to find a good balance in my mind. But it depends on what you are looking for. Field1 and 2 opens up the Itarget id for a wider range of target types. Field 2 with less rejection, field one has a higher rejection.

Back
Top Bottom