Help from anyone in nc,sc,ga, northern Florida

Spectra1

Elite Member
Hello everyone
I am from Md but spent a year and a half in New England.

Digging up there was great and I never ran out of spots. I move to Greenville Sc and have really had a heck of a time meeting other metal detector ist and have yet to find a spot to dig. The laws here are a bit hard to interpret and not having any contacts Prospects are few.

I really need to get out. If anyone has any time, wants to get together, has a few spots, please pm me. I will drive to states listed above, and certainly spring for the lunches. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Ps. I am an experieced and clean digger. Have three detectors and lots of other equipment. Also have gold equipment so if someone helps me out I can take them prospecting near me in return.

Geez , with all the crickets you got chirping , you'd be better off taking those cricket's to the lake and go fishing ,,,, I'm not to far north of you but I can't seem to get the time to go hunting , what kind of gold equipment do you have ? Me and another fella is trying to plan a little gold digging day in the next couple weeks .

Working on a dredge now. But have sluices pans rock suckers. All the basics. Plus can get a high banker to borrow and a good spot with pat dirt Marion nc.

I am from North East part of Ga. I mainly door knock and hit public spots. I have very little experience in gold prospecting but do like it. Right now I don't have much time even for detecting with my new job.

Hey Joe,
I am in Surfside Beach, by Myrtle so if in town let me know. I am solo hunter, female, my husband doesnt get into detecting but I know of an old plantation and a few towns that no longer exists. I would look forward to a hunting buddy because sometimes I get freaked out by myself being a woman out in some places. 843-957-2766 laurie

Back
Top Bottom