Bought a Garrett Gizmo for my ATpro

hallcs

Forum Supporter
I purchased a Garrett Gizmo from Ken and received it within a few days, nice thing was it came Friday and I was set to hunt Saturday, so I got to test it out. My opinion is for me it was well worth the 30 dollars. It helped a lot with the balance by moving that cuff back towards my elbow, and made the experience of swinging much better. At first I was thinking did I waste my money but not after using it. Very pleased with the purchase.:yes:

I'm glad you like it!
Kenny

Just been spending time recommending your product without knowing your on here (im busy-bee-company).

You got to hit the thread and post your gizmo for sale...it works wonders and me with a bum arm and the heavy coil for the at pro and the cuff fits properly now and the weight has been almost nullified

I don't know if buzzwilson is a sponsor but he still makes things and sells them..anyone can sell on here if they wish, its just down to trust from the buyers and having stuff for sale on ebay they can choose that option or straight purchase here

What exactly are you making and selling? Is it something that will work on a older Grand Master Hunter CXIII?
nch

I got one a while back also, still use it!

I would just ask Vlad.
The forum has ongoing classifieds for items that are a product of personal labor, made by people who are not dealers/re-sellers. Can't hurt to ask.

Ken gives outstanding service. Ordered mine Friday, he shipped it Saturday and I got it Tuesday which was the day after Labor Day holiday.

The item is outstanding and easy to install. Really makes it easier to swing. I went in backyard to test it and found a Kennedy half dollar 18 inches from my back steps. Not silver, but my first Kennedy Half Dollar. It was 1984 and I have lived here since 1977 so I probably dropped it. Thanks Ken for helping me locate that.

Thanks for a great product!

Splash,
Glad you like it. It looks like I need to tune it to pick up older coins instead of the clad? LOL. Good luck on your hunt this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom