west virginia????

strack350

wondering if anyone here is from wv, would be nice to find someone that hunts around the same place I do.

I live in the fairmont/morgantown area It seems we are a good drive apart

Yes, a good ways. I was born in Fairmont, but spent the first 10 years of my life in Farmington. Pretty small world.

DM

haha If you would come to morgantown you could cut the tension with a knife on that subject :lol:

I'm in the Wheeling area and would be willing to head down to Fairmont, if you're interested. I sent an e-mail but it might not have gone through. Looks like good weather this week, so if you're interested either e-mail me back or post something here.

I'm relatively new to the hobby and this is my first post here, but I'm always willing to learn.

bearbqd said:
Digginman said:
I live close to the eastern panhandle.  Where do you live??

DM

You and I are reletively close. I live in Martinsburg when I'm in the states.

We will have to get together when you come home. Do some relic huntin.

DM

Hey there,
I live in Washington PA. About an hour north of you. Maybe a little more. If you want we could get together sometime to hunt when the weather is good.

Dan

I'm about 3 or 3.5 hours from princeton, that is a pretty long drive. Ive just recently moved up to fairmont wv. macman107, Sorry I never recieved your email, but if you have a good place to go I would be willing to drive up there and try it out. Would give me a good excuse to swing by cabelas and gander mtn. too. lol. 65ACVW, I am originally from jane lew, about 5 miles from weston. Lots of good places down there, but they are all covered by the historic society, and nearly impossible to get into. Again if anyone here wants to get together, I will try to find a place around here in fairmont, or I'll make a drive.

Back
Top Bottom