Hello Pennsylvania!!

Hello fellow PA hunters. Just joined and it's my 1st post. Hippieturtle17 or anyone else, I'd be open to a joint hunt. I live in Harrisburg. However, sirpoopsalot (great name) I frequently visit the Bloomsburg area. I'm 1 hour from Jim and only 15 minutes from Doug. I just rec'd my AT Max and ready to go. I can hunt as early as tomorrow if anyone else can.

Good morning. Since Hippieturtle has not responded to all the posts, you'd be better off and get more responses if you start your own introduction/find a buddy thread.

If there is anyone that is around from the Greene County area I would be happy to have a hunt day with you. I’m below Waynesburg.

I work a lot down around Waynesburg and have often thought about bringing my detector or a fishing rod along but I didn't know if it would be worth it. I'm always looking around on my travels for local parks and such. I've seen some great looking sites headed down 21 but even if we were allowed to stop in our company trucks, well traffic isn't exactly welcomed with open arms!

Greene County

I have also heard that they have some really cool areas that could possibly have relics from the civil war era and what not but I’m so worried that someone would say something. I went today on the Deckers Creek Trail but I figured nothing could happen as long as I didn’t dig. There was a lady who her son goes to the college there at WVU and he lost his key fob and I thought heck it’s worth a try. As long as it’s not dug or laying on the top then I should have not a single problem. So any time someone would pass by my kids would say something about keys, and they have to be around here somewhere! Lol! I will say there has to be a ton of rail road spikes left inside the concrete and the side of the trail because I got a ton of targets but I wouldn’t dare dig. I was scared to get arrested!

NEPA/Milford PA Still looking For Hunting Partner!

Been trying for a long time now to find someone to DT with here in NEPA....
I am located in Milford PA near the NY/NJ border.
I am also very interested in any MDT clubs to join in with. Can't seem to find any of that either.
There has to be other people in my area MDT'ing. i find it hard to believe that no one is around given all of this history there is to "unearth and enjoy!"
Please let me hear form soak of you looking to get out and do some hunting. I am fairly new to this area as mentioned in other posts before, so I cant just run out and start hitting the ground like I used to on the NY side.
I just picked up my latest machine which is a Minelab Etrac. great machine, looking to get to diggin!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in here.

Happy hunts! to all of you out there!

Hey Rocstx,

I work in Milford but live NY. Do you do any hunts after work in the area?

Ray
Hi Ray,

I responded to you in another post of mine a few weeks ago. Mot sure if you saw that or not? But I work a second shift job (3-11 pm) So , that screws me up for really for any hunts at all during the week unfortunately.
But if you ever get out on the weekends to do some digging, please let me know.I would be up for that, and can for the most part make almost any time work on weekends.

Thanks for responding to me.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom