Cold use a diggin' partner in Acworth/Kennesaw, Georgia

SloweDigger

Okay, here we go... Love the sport, not new so much as picking it up again. My father and I used to go quite a bit.

I am a software analyst, though my true passion is writing. I have two books out there now and am working on a thriller.

I am 50 but love the outdoors so I am still in pretty good shape for a 50-year old guy. I don't drink, married, I love backpacking so I think it would be safe to say I would be willing to go anywhere to dig. I am not afraid of woods, or the critters that crawl around in the woods.

I also enjoy ghost hunting so if we can dig during the day and hunt at night, it would be a plus. I also don't trust the government so when I am outside, I wear aluminum hat to protect them from reading my mind.

Muha ha haaaaa

Yeah...good luck finding a hunting buddy in Georgia that doesnt drink! Its probably easier to find a ghost or have your dog write a Tom Clancy thriller! :laughing: Thumbs up on the hat though...
Mud

I am in the Dallas area. I drink, just not when I am out running around. have been here two frustrating years detecting by myself. I don't do permissions as I have this innate fear of lead poisoning from knocking on the wrong door. My foil cap collection is extensive but have recently switched to a spaghetti strainer. :lol:

I am in the Dallas area. I drink, just not when I am out running around. have been here two frustrating years detecting by myself. I don't do permissions as I have this innate fear of lead poisoning from knocking on the wrong door. My foil cap collection is extensive but have recently switched to a spaghetti strainer. :lol:

Garland, Tx here. I'd hunt with ya, but with that CTX you better save me somethin'!

OP, I can't tell if you're looking for a hunting buddy or a hook-up? :?: Try Craigslists maybe? :laughing:

I have spent 2 weeks out of every month since last June in the Ennis area. Lots of great places to hunt in Texas. LOTS!

You said 2 frustrating years detecting by yourself, just thought you might like to share the misery. :laughing: I'm just joking, but a new guy and I went detecting 2 times last week and we planned for this Friday too. You're welcome to join us but we'll be local in the Garland/Rowlett area. Like you said, LOTS of great places to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom