Need SUN RAY Pro Gold advice.

Crackerjack

Elite Member
Okay, so I just received a set of SUN RAY Pro Gold Originals today. On the instruction sheet there is a box that states"

IMPORTANT NOTE: To help preserve the leather on the headphone muffs a
good quality leather preserver should be applied to each muff (following preserver manufacturer's instructions) before first use. It should be re-
applied after each use when sweat or bug spray conditions are present-
after wiping down leather with a damp cloth.
So here's the deal-why didn't Sun Ray apply a leather preserver to begin with?! When I get something new, it should be ready to go, right out of the box! This should have been done at the factory! What if I had put them on immediately without reading the instructions, first, like oh, 95% of the public does with things they buy?!! :mad: Alright, rant over.

Now for the question.

The only leather preserver that I have on hand is some SNO-SEAL that I use on my leather boots--will this be okay to use, or should I use something else?

35a587b4-7cdd-4767-9439-8152207c0c68_1.9ca6744ead0327cc719bc25a87825889.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sno-Seal-Wax-7-oz/22229564

Been using those Sun Ray's going on five years now. I sweat like a pig, bake 'em in 100+ degree temp swings, never have once used a preservative. Can't tell one bit.

Almost nothing leather (coats, shoes, purses, ect...) you get is pre treated. Some of these products are kind of oily and could affect the packaging of the products.

Think what you have will work fine, you can commonly buy these type of products in stores that sell leather items.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom