Metal Detector Pants

ClassicRS

Not truly an accessory but these might interest a few members here.

Try a pair of 5.11 Tactical TDU pants. Last I checked you can get them for around $40 shipped from copquest.com

The cool thing is that they are shipped with removable knee pads and they are tough as nails.

I wore these for YEARS at work until the company decided we needed to wear some douchebag color that 5.11 doesn't make:no:

thanks a ton, picked up a pair of these but had to buy pads for it but little lighter than what u posted.

NWT 5.11 Tactical Series Taclite Pro Pants 74273
paid little less on Ebay tho for these but think I will love them!

Yeah I got some tactical pants for Christmas. They have an rea in the knee where you can insert foam or, as I do carpet and it acts as a knee pad! They r great work pants! I wear them nonstop! Great investment

I wear 5.11 pants at work and they are very durable. We do not use the type with the knee pads but they are available. I keep saying I want to buy a pair with the knee pads but just keep waiting for the county to purchase them for us. :lol: I'll be the one turning blue as I hold my breath.:laughing:

I like the outfit sllingshot wears while out swinging his Ace 250. :wow: It keeps him nice and warm in cooler weather and keeps him from getting sun burnt in hotter weather, keeps others at a distance, and most of all blends in well with his detector. :laughing:

Attachments

• 1289894712145632303.jpg
    1289894712145632303.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 577
I haven't tried them yet but I have been looking at Blaklader pants, they would seem to be ideal for metal detecting, there are many different styles and designs for different jobs, they look extremely durable and have lots of pockets of different sizes and shapes. I am also looking at tactical pants for warmer weather...
:research:

I wear dress pants all the time. I detect in the same ones I go to work in, too much effort getting changed. It washes off anyways.

I wear no pants while detecting.

Bdu

I get cheap BDU's from ebay for $26. The only thing I don't care for is the button fly. It can be a problem in a hurry.

$26 for a pair of BDU pants is highway robbery. I may as well start selling all of my older ACU, BDU pants on Ebay and make my fortune that way LOL. Next time your in the market let me know, I can find you better deals than that.

BDU pants are awesome for just about anything outdoorsy, dove shooting, fishing, hunting, you name it. I also have the foam knee pad inserts that I would put in the knee pad pockets.

SSG C.

eap

I'm going to get the Taclites for I think 44$? I don't like buying cheap clothing for stuff like this

I dont know if youve ever worn .511 Tactical pants before, but you should definately give them a look. I dont think they would fit necessarily into the cheap line of other clothing lines.

SSG C

Back
Top Bottom