First River Gold Prospecting Yesterday. Today's Adventure Was Relic Hunting...........

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

My buddy and I headed out for a hunt today. He used his AT Pro, I used my AT MAX. We had high hopes of getting some silver coins, however, that just did not happen. Instead, we got these finds. They are old just as well. It's just nice to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Here's are a couple of favorites from today. That lead brooch is really cool. One of the clasps is still intact on the back. They didn't know lead was toxic back then.

We stopped by a river, searched the banks and found some nice petrified wood. Always a welcomed find.

And.....yesterday was my first day high-banking for this year! The ice-burgs are still flowing down the river from it's recent breakup. It's nice to get some gold in the pan again.

And, along with the petrified wood, I dug up an old piece of petrified bone. Can't help but wonder what animal it came from?

Hope everyone is out getting some fresh air and finds. :)

Attachments

• alien_33.gif
    alien_33.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 189
Not a lot of coinage this time Jon but your still came home with lots of goody's. Love the Pic's and the Gold is always a thrill for me. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom